Want to Believe that Getting Older is Getting Better?
We hope that you are still enjoying your FREE Seniors Lifestyle Care membership.
We appreciate you being a member!
A few weeks ago, we sent a special email with an advance recipe e-book and we hope you have checked that out!
We have also shared an email with some fun things to do for the rest of the summer.
We received some other ideas, so if you are interested, let us know and we will gladly send your way!
Now we wanted to share some of our AMAZING articles of many of course (we have published over 625 to date…hard to believe but true!)
We have heard that people like to read about things that make them feel good and inspired. So here you go!
Below are links to 10 popular articles that are meant to be ‘feel good’ articles. If you read each one, they can certainly help to reinforce that getting older can be getting better, it’s about body, mind, soul and YOU!
Enjoy and let us know which one you like the most! And please share this email with your family and friends and you will be sending them some ‘feel good’ vibes.
Your Seniors Lifestyle Care Team
p.s. here is a bonus one for those “in the mood”
Recent SLM Posts
- Smart Home Trends Changing How We Live During Retirementon January 21, 2022 by Ismail Khalid
During the pandemic, as the world went into lockdown, and we …
- Why Having a Clean, Tidy Home is Key to Seniors’ Health and Wellbeingon January 20, 2022 by Karoline Gore
Untidy spaces are considered a major risk for falls and when …
- Common Musculoskeletal Disorders in the Elderlyon January 19, 2022 by Kayla Keena
Aging is a beautiful thing, but it has its downsides. With a …
- Achieving Greater Health: The Truth About PTSD and What You Can Do About Iton January 18, 2022 by Danial Nasir
If you’ve ever heard the term Post Traumatic Stress Disorder …
- Combi Boiler Prices in UKon January 17, 2022 by Jamie Robinson
Are you in need of a new boiler? Stop wondering what that bo …