Want to Believe that Getting Older is Getting Better?
We hope that you are still enjoying your FREE Seniors Lifestyle Care membership.
We appreciate you being a member!
A few weeks ago, we sent a special email with an advance recipe e-book and we hope you have checked that out!
We have also shared an email with some fun things to do for the rest of the summer.
We received some other ideas, so if you are interested, let us know and we will gladly send your way!
Now we wanted to share some of our AMAZING articles of many of course (we have published over 625 to date…hard to believe but true!)
We have heard that people like to read about things that make them feel good and inspired. So here you go!
Below are links to 10 popular articles that are meant to be ‘feel good’ articles. If you read each one, they can certainly help to reinforce that getting older can be getting better, it’s about body, mind, soul and YOU!
Enjoy and let us know which one you like the most! And please share this email with your family and friends and you will be sending them some ‘feel good’ vibes.
Your Seniors Lifestyle Care Team
p.s. here is a bonus one for those “in the mood”
Recent SLM Posts
- Losing Some Of Your Senses Is Inevitable As We Ageon June 18, 2019 by William Seavey
We are connected to the world by our five senses. Sight, tou …
- Bathroom Modifications Make It Easier For Seniors To Age In Placeon June 17, 2019 by Karoline Gore
Eighty-five percent of Canadians would rather age in place t …
- Ask An Orthopaedic Surgeon: What Causes Joint Pain?on June 17, 2019 by Dr. Khalil Masri
One of nature’s most amazing machines, the human body is as …
- Celebrating Father’s Day With Your Senior Dadon June 14, 2019 by Sam Thompson
Father’s Day is Sunday, June 17th. This is the time to show …
- Elder Abuse and Social Inclusionon June 14, 2019 by Chris Draper
World Elder Abuse Awareness Day is June 15th. This day is to …