Want to Believe that Getting Older is Getting Better?
We hope that you are still enjoying your FREE Seniors Lifestyle Care membership.
We appreciate you being a member!
A few weeks ago, we sent a special email with an advance recipe e-book and we hope you have checked that out!
We have also shared an email with some fun things to do for the rest of the summer.
We received some other ideas, so if you are interested, let us know and we will gladly send your way!
Now we wanted to share some of our AMAZING articles of many of course (we have published over 625 to date…hard to believe but true!)
We have heard that people like to read about things that make them feel good and inspired. So here you go!
Below are links to 10 popular articles that are meant to be ‘feel good’ articles. If you read each one, they can certainly help to reinforce that getting older can be getting better, it’s about body, mind, soul and YOU!
Enjoy and let us know which one you like the most! And please share this email with your family and friends and you will be sending them some ‘feel good’ vibes.
Your Seniors Lifestyle Care Team
p.s. here is a bonus one for those “in the mood”
Recent SLM Posts
- Treat Yourself: 5 Simple Ways to Boost Your Wellbeingon August 7, 2020 by Jessica Peters
If you don’t take care of yourself, then your wellbeing can …
- 6 Ways How Travelling Can Help You Fight Depressionon August 6, 2020 by Harold Camaya
Dealing with depression can be a tough fight in life. Clinic …
- An Overview of Medical Malpracticeon August 5, 2020 by Samantha Waites
Image credit The classic medical malpractice case arises whe …
- 4 Ways to Make Going to the Bathroom Easier on Seniorson August 4, 2020 by Brooke Chaplan
The bathroom is a universal place in every home for hygiene, …
- Communication Tips for Seniors with Dementiaon August 3, 2020 by Holly Clark
Communication is an everyday parameter that everybody relies …