Want to Believe that Getting Older is Getting Better?
We hope that you are still enjoying your FREE Seniors Lifestyle Care membership.
We appreciate you being a member!
A few weeks ago, we sent a special email with an advance recipe e-book and we hope you have checked that out!
We have also shared an email with some fun things to do for the rest of the summer.
We received some other ideas, so if you are interested, let us know and we will gladly send your way!
Now we wanted to share some of our AMAZING articles of many of course (we have published over 625 to date…hard to believe but true!)
We have heard that people like to read about things that make them feel good and inspired. So here you go!
Below are links to 10 popular articles that are meant to be ‘feel good’ articles. If you read each one, they can certainly help to reinforce that getting older can be getting better, it’s about body, mind, soul and YOU!
Enjoy and let us know which one you like the most! And please share this email with your family and friends and you will be sending them some ‘feel good’ vibes.
Your Seniors Lifestyle Care Team
p.s. here is a bonus one for those “in the mood”
Recent SLM Posts
- The Art Of Living Longer: I’m A Deviant And Proud Of Iton November 15, 2018 by Anne Goldberg
I’ve always been a bit of a renegade, mostly living on the f …
- Great Travel Destinations For Baby Boomerson November 14, 2018 by Jacob Edward
There are more baby boomers and elderly traveling now than e …
- Aging Along: Are You Prepared?on November 14, 2018 by Sam Thompson
Almost one quarter of Americans over age 65 have found or wi …
- The Loss of an Adult Childon November 13, 2018 by Chris Draper
Of the more than 2 million Americans who are over 90 approxi …
- The Health Benefits Of Peanut Butteron November 12, 2018 by Helen Sanders
As kids, a peanut butter and jelly sandwich is easily a favo …