Want to Believe that Getting Older is Getting Better?
We hope that you are still enjoying your FREE Seniors Lifestyle Care membership.
We appreciate you being a member!
A few weeks ago, we sent a special email with an advance recipe e-book and we hope you have checked that out!
We have also shared an email with some fun things to do for the rest of the summer.
We received some other ideas, so if you are interested, let us know and we will gladly send your way!
Now we wanted to share some of our AMAZING articles of many of course (we have published over 625 to date…hard to believe but true!)
We have heard that people like to read about things that make them feel good and inspired. So here you go!
Below are links to 10 popular articles that are meant to be ‘feel good’ articles. If you read each one, they can certainly help to reinforce that getting older can be getting better, it’s about body, mind, soul and YOU!
Enjoy and let us know which one you like the most! And please share this email with your family and friends and you will be sending them some ‘feel good’ vibes.
Your Seniors Lifestyle Care Team
p.s. here is a bonus one for those “in the mood”
Recent SLM Posts
- Lose Weight and Stay in Shape as You Ageon September 25, 2018 by Gail Willowby
Many seniors think that weight gain and loss of muscle is no …
- Easy Entertaining Ideas For Seniorson September 24, 2018 by Doug and Judy Robinson
Loneliness is a major problem for seniors so it’s important …
- Butterfly Movement Brings New Life To Patients With Dementiaon September 24, 2018 by Denise Ravary
It is 2018 and a long-term care home in Calgary has taken on …
- Falls Prevention Awareness Dayon September 21, 2018 by Gail Willowby
September 22 is annual Falls Prevention Awareness Day. This …
- Ageless And Active – The Sunrise Years!on September 21, 2018 by Marge Jesberger
Some of us are approaching or in the “Gray” zone. I am ant …